Friday 6 December 2013

Taste of Darkness Book Trailer

As a Friday special I've been given the honour of releasing the book trailer for Maria V. Snyder's new book Taste of Darkness! I'm so excited, Taste of Darkness is the third book in the 'Avry of Kazan' (Healer) series and one of my favourite Mira Ink series so far.

And here's the trailer...



What do you think of the trailer? Isn't it great?

The series follows Avry of Kazan, the last healer in the Fifteen Realms. So far she has survived plagues, wars and death as well as finding and losing the boy she loves and yet she's still not given up and is back for more! (That was the very summarised version, read the Goodreads descriptions for the proper action!)
She is a strong, fiesty character with a very hot boyfriend and I think the books do a fantastic job of weaving magic with action. It's the kind of book I wish I had written first!
Plus the covers together look amazing!
Intrigued yet? You can pre-order it here!






No comments:

Post a Comment