Thursday 29 August 2013

Desert Island Books August Takeover - Part 9!


Today we are joined by Amber for Part 9 of our Desert Island books takeover!!

1.         If you were stranded on a desert island for the summer and you were only allowed one book, which would you bring with you and why?

I would bring Falling Hard by Megan Sparks because it’s a fun light-hearted read that I wouldn’t get bored of.  If I was stranded on a desert island for the summer I can imagine I would be pretty annoyed, so that book would hopefully cheer me up a bit!

2.         You discover that your favourite author has washed up ashore with you – who would it be (and why)?

I have a few favourite authors but I’d have to pick Cathy Cassidy. I’ve met her a few times and she’s lovely, and it would definitely be more fun because we would probably make bracelets and eat chocolate and write. ^_^

3.      What would be the ultimate question you’d love to ask them?

“Has your dog ever eaten your manuscript?” …I’m joking! I’d probably ask who her favourite author is and if her writing style is similar to theirs.

4.      You see a boat in the distance coming to rescue you… Where would you want it to take you and why (it can be anywhere, real or fiction)?

Yay! I would want it to take me home, but we would take a bit of a detour first. How about Los Angeles? I’ve always wanted to go there and see the sights! And then it could take me to Hogwarts…and then District 12, although not for long. Then finally, it could drop me off at home. :)

Amber's links: Facebook (facebook.com/themilelongbookshelf), Twitter (twitter.com/milelongbooks), Blog (www.themilelongbookshelf.com). 

No comments:

Post a Comment